Art Life Conference
For Artists and Art Instructors in the Arts and Healthcare Field
|Dates:||Thursday & Friday - Nov. 1-2, 2012|
|Times:||Thursday 9am—4:30pm &
119-121 West Third St.
Jamestown, NY 14701
|Registration||$50 Per Day - Register Here|
Artwork connects a viewer with the emotion, vision, and individuality of each Artist. Through the Creations art program Artists are able to express what they cannot always say in words or actions. Art provides an outlet for creative expression and enjoyment while developing skills and talents. Artists are able to blossom with confidence and self-esteem.
- Instruction through knowledgeable speakers in the arts and healthcare field
- Create and explore a variety of arts and mediums from professional Educators and Artists
- Professionals and community are welcome
Target Audience: Art Instructors, Students, and Artists, working in or interested in the Arts and Healthcare Field.Purpose:
- Building the Bridge among art education, art therapy, and therapeutic art.
- Innovative ideas and tools for working with special needs, disabilities, high pressure or emotional situations.
- Networking with others who value the same things you value. You will encounter people interested in the same field of work and have similar challenges.
- Invoke creative discussions
- Hands on Workshops, exploring new forms of art, spark and recharge your passion for the arts.